Junior System Software Developers for Connected Camera Company
AnyConnect provides cloud services for connected cameras, which enable access, connections, streaming, and analytics between cameras and applications. AnyConnect software and cloud services power millions of connected cameras worldwide. AnyConnect has offices in San Francisco, Montreal, Dhaka, Tokyo, and Singapore.
AnyConnect is seeking Junior System Software Developers.
Our successful candidates will have a degree in computer science and the following knowledge and skills:
- Programming in C++
- Data structures, algorithms, and problem solving
- Object oriented models
- Memory management
- Concurrent programming
- Data communication networks, TCP/IP
- Software engineering
- Experience developing commercial software products is a plus.
You will be assessed on your computer science knowledge and problem solving and programming skills:
- Step 1 Recruiter / HR interview
- Step 2 Code challenges (based on data structures, algorithms, and programming)
- Step 2 Technical interview via video call
- Step 3 Technical interview face-to-face
The positions are based in Ho Chi Minh City and Singapore.
Our Junior System Software Developers have the opportunity to work with and learn from world leaders in communication, IoT, and machine learning technologies including:
- Scalable, multi-region REST services
- Secure onboarding and access control
- NAT traversal
- HD and 4K streaming
- Edge and cloud analytics
Salary: $700 - $1000
Application Deadline: 25 May, 2018